  March get-together?

Hey guys, Anybody interested in getting together next month? -L (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: March get-together?

(...) Yeah I am for It. Any weekend but the 30th will work for me. I have some new MOC's to bring can't wait. Mark (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: March get-together?

(...) Sorry I haven't been "coordinating" lately...I'm working a project out in Pittsburgh and will be gone every other weekend from now until August. If someone else wants to take over the job, let me know. Also, if anyone has ideas for the web (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: March get-together?

((Snip)) (...) Eric, I'd be glad to help coordinate, How would that work on updateing the web site? Mark (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)