    Moonbase at December meeting —David Gregory
   Are we planning to put together a moonbase at the December meeting? I remember people talking about it at GATS. We should have plenty of free table space now! (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Moonbase at December meeting —Brian B. Alano
   I was looking forward to Brick Wars, myself. Sadly, I won't be able to make the December meeting. They actually scheduled our annual church meeting for the same day. I can't believe they didn't check the IndyLUG schedule! ;) As for agenda, the floor (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)