Re: Moonbase at December meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 02:12:18 GMT

I was looking forward to Brick Wars, myself.

Sadly, I won't be able to make the December meeting. They actually scheduled our
annual church meeting for the same day. I can't believe they didn't check the
IndyLUG schedule! ;)

As for agenda, the floor should be opened for officer nominations. Were I there,
I would of course nominate Mark Peterson for secretary. Hey Mark, want to take
minutes for me for the December meeting? :)
-Brian