Re: Lego camp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:57:18 GMT

Depending on the number of kids (if they are relatively few) we could use
the club bricks. where is the camp? are we to designate a site? It sounds
like a great idea and a chance for the non-train heads to show off their
skills. a robotics section, castle building, space modules, etc.  If the
kids brought their own bricks and were really into lego, they would make
sure their bricks didn't mix, i'm sure.  interesting to see what everyone
else thinks
jeramy

From: "Steve Martin" <steve.martin@inin.com>
To: lugnet.org.us.indylug@lugnet.com
Subject: Lego camp
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:38:12 GMT

I got this email and I'll just let it and my reply speak for itself:

I'll bring this up to the group to see and see what discussion takes place.
Off
the top of my head, I think the bricks would be cost prohibitive.  If the
kids
brought their own, you have problems keeping them straight, etc, etc.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish in the camp?

Steve