Subject:
Lego camp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:38:12 GMT

I got this email and I'll just let it and my reply speak for itself:

I'll bring this up to the group to see and see what discussion takes place.  Off
the top of my head, I think the bricks would be cost prohibitive.  If the kids
brought their own, you have problems keeping them straight, etc, etc.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish in the camp?

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Linda White [mailto:lwhite@indymca.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 12:56 PM
To: Martin, Steve
Subject: lego summer camp

Steve,
My name is Linda White and I am the Youth Director at the Ransburg YMCA on
Ind's East side.  My son is a huge lego builder which is what brought me to
your website.  I know summer doesnt' seem very near but I am in the midst of
planning our summer camps. I am intersted in doing at least a week of lego
building camp (my son would prefer all summer).  Last year we contacted Lego
about doing a Camp Lego.  They aren't interested and we didn't have time to
explore any other options.  Any thoughts, advice on how we could pull this
off.  I would greatly appreciate any information you could send my way.
Linda White
Youth Director
Ransburg YMCA
501 N. Shortridge Rd.