    private forum —Brian B. Alano
   IndyLUGgers, (I know many of you are burnt out from your hare's race to GATS, but since I'm slow as a turtle, I'll just keep on posting as things come to me.) It has been requested before that we have an alternate mailing list, mainly as a back up (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: private forum —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Just as a note, this (using Yahoo groups, or, less commonly, another mailing list provider) is a common, but not universal, practice among LEGO clubs. Some clubs even have multiple mailing lists, with varying levels of privacy. The model of (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org)

        Re: private forum —David Gregory
     I know that a few years ago, Yahoo aquired Geocities. I have a Geocities account, so will that ID work in the Yahoo thing? Another thing we might try is as ancient tradition for keeping track of people that my college friends and I used to use: (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: private forum —Harvey Henkelman
   You could also try SmartGroups at (URL) also free, has most if not all the features of Yahoo!, and you don't need a seperate ID. (I currently host three groups over at Smartgroups, see (URL) as an example) Good Luck! -HRH (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: private forum —Brian B. Alano
   (...) Thanks for the tip. I ended up using Yahoo! only because I was familiar with it. IndyLUGgers, sign up at (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)