Subject:
Newsgroups:
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 01:03:52 GMT

6734 Beach Cruisers 2.00
some other stuff she can't remember right off the bat.
Brian

----- Original Message -----
From: "David "Fuzzy" Gregory" <crazylegoman@earthlink.net>
To: <lugnet.org.us.indylug@lugnet.com>
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 7:10 PM
Subject: I'll be there Sep. 28

As it turns out I DO have this coming Sunday off and will be at the build
session.  I'm sure Mark will be there along with anyone who added bulk • packs to
his LSAH order.  I think I remember Steve saying that he won't be there • until
probably after nightfall.  Anyway, I guess I'll see everyone who can make • it on
Sunday.
    David "Fuzzy" Gregory