Re: I'll be there Sep. 28
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 00:50:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, David Gregory wrote:
As it turns out I DO have this coming Sunday off and will be at the build
session.  I'm sure Mark will be there along with anyone who added bulk packs to
his LSAH order.  I think I remember Steve saying that he won't be there until
probably after nightfall.  Anyway, I guess I'll see everyone who can make it on
Sunday.
    David "Fuzzy" Gregory

Yep, I'll be late.  Jeremy has the key to get in.

Play well,
Steve