Re: September 2003 Meeting Minutes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:06:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian B. Alano wrote:
Play area. Should we provide a play area? Pro: TLC would like us to.

Brian A. thinks his collection is large enough by itself.

TLC's Event Kit includes pieces that can be used for this.  The kit I received
had a box with 19 lbs of blocks.

That's plenty of pieces, and there is a much reduced fear of them walking away.

THAT'S WHAT THE KIT IS FOR!