    Museum venues —Brian B. Alano
   I've had a couple people mention to me, less than half-seriously, the idea of having an IndyLUG display in a museum. In particular, the Children's Museum of Indianapolis and the Evansville Museum ((URL) Is this idea worth pursuing? (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Museum venues —Steve Martin
   (...) Sounds good. How about next summer when it's hot. That way we can be in the air conditioning! SteveM (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)