Re: Museum venues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:15:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian B. Alano wrote:
I've had a couple people mention to me, less than half-seriously, the idea of
having an IndyLUG display in a museum. In particular, the Children's Museum of
Indianapolis and the Evansville Museum (http://www.emuseum.org/). Is this idea
worth pursuing?

Sounds good.  How about next summer when it's hot.  That way we can be in the
air conditioning!

SteveM