Re: Build Date
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 00:35:28 GMT

Mark,
I'll be there.  I'll be bringing some track and baseplates so we can get
everything laid out.  I've finished four sets of crossover switches and 4
sets of "true curve" switches.  These will give us some neat options to play
with on the final track plan.
I'm looking for some help on assembling some classic sets for my "Olde
Town".  We'll need to do this some day other than Sunday so we can keep
those open for the layout building.  I've been working on some ideas and
will bring them to the meeting this Sunday.
Brian D

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Peterson" <m.r.peterson@juno.com>
To: <lugnet.org.us.indylug@lugnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 6:32 PM
Subject: Build Date

Starting this Sunday we will be having build sessions a Steve's Barn to • complete
the october layout starting at 2pm.  I believe these will be every sunday. • It
would be nice if people could post before the upcoming sunday for each • week if
they can make it or not.  I personally would like to come only if others • can.

I will be there sunday, and I belive Brian D,Jeramy, can as well??? Please
correct me if i'm wrong.

bring your building hats sunday
mark