Subject:
Build Date
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:32:47 GMT

Starting this Sunday we will be having build sessions a Steve's Barn to complete
the october layout starting at 2pm.  I believe these will be every sunday.  It
would be nice if people could post before the upcoming sunday for each week if
they can make it or not.  I personally would like to come only if others can.

I will be there sunday, and I belive Brian D,Jeramy, can as well??? Please
correct me if i'm wrong.

bring your building hats sunday
mark