Re: Next show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:20:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Steve Martin wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, Brian B. Alano wrote:

(FUT lugnet.org.us.indylug)

not sure how I ended up in the wrong group.  Thanks Brian...

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

For some reason, I've been thinking the normal size was 40x40, but I see the road plates are 32x32.  What would be a good size?

Steve

Awwww... come on Hassenplug, go for the 64 x 64!

;-)

SteveM

You're just trying to use up all that area you're going to have.  Sorry, this
creation is going up, not out.  :o

I'm going to plan on using 1 32x32 square.

And, I think my wife is interested in this project, so we may be making more of
the meetings!  We'll see.

Steve (H)