Re: roadshow stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 10:56:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:
   Brian, what software do I need to download in order to have full throttle running tomorrow? jeramy

Full Throttle itself can be downloaded from Dr. Vegetable’s Workshop, and requires only that the driver for the USB tower be installed on the computer. The USB driver is available on the RIS 2.0 CD-ROM, and can also be downloaded from the LEGO site as part of the RIS 2.5 SDK, or so I’m told. (Sorry, I don’t have a URL for that one.)

Glad to hear that you guys are using Full Throttle. Please let me know how it works out for you.

- Chris.