Re: roadshow stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:27:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:
ok, yes mark, please bring your usb ir tower
steve, i have 10 of the gray 2 x 2 tiles with technic pin and 21 1 x 1 round
plate clear, i only have 3 1 x 1 round plate in translucent light blue.
brian darrow, if you could bring your airport and any monorail you have, we
would love to have it on display at the show. we have left room just for it.
anybody else that would like to bring mocs please do so and we wil squeeze
them in somewhere. if you can help set up, we will be meeting at steve's
house at 9am on friday morning.
looking forward to seeing you all soon!
jeramy

I talked with Brian and he is bringing the airport.  We'll have to squeeze the
Cosmic Cow a little bit, but I think it will fit.  Did you have any black 2 x 2
tiles with technic pin?

SteveM