    Re: J3a slowing under DCC power —John C. Moore
   (...) Yet another reply to the problem was that it is very likely to have been over heating! The problem I guess is likely to occure when running the heavier engines and cars with DCC. I am sure my gray wheel sets may have added to this problem. (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: J3a slowing under DCC power —John C. Moore
   We noticed what is listed below in a reply from Mark Riley and I beleive it is the problem! So Brian, different decoders? different speed settings? In lugnet.org.us.indylug, John C. Moore wrote: Subject: Re: DCC slowing? Author: Mark Riley (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)