Subject:
RoadShow Attendance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:47:11 GMT

Just a reminder and for those that were not there, for setup at the roadshow we
are meeting at steve's house on friday at 9am

the show runs
Friday   12-5
Saturday 11-5
Sunday   12-5

LEGO recomends a minumum of six people at all times working the layout.
here is when everyone can be there:
Leah--------Fri.9-5, Sat.11-1, Sun.12-end of clean-up
Brian-------Fri.9-5, Sat.----, Sun.------
Jeramy------Fri.9-4, Sat.11-5, Sun.12-end of clean-up
Mark--------Fri.9-5, Sat.11-5, Sun. 1-end of clean-up
Steve Mcd.--Fri.9-5, Sat.11-5, Sun.12-end of clean-up
Tom---------Fri.---, Sat.11-5, Sun.12-5
Steve M-----Fri.9-5, Sat.11-5, Sun. 1-end of clean-up

If anything changes please post.
for those that were not there please post when you can come.
see everyone on friday
mark