    GATS and domain name —Eric Smith
   Couple things: 1) Got confirmation back from GATS that we are on hold for the show. That means that as soon as they finalize the floor plan, we'll get confirmed. They have us booked for a 40x40 space, which includes any railings we want to put up. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: GATS and domain name —Mark Peterson
   (...) Eric, We should have money if Steve Martin ever got a check from the photo shoot. If he hasn't we can take a collection at Sundays meeting. mark (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: GATS and domain name —Eric Smith
   (...) That sounds good, or we can take a few bucks from the GATS $50 check we're guaranteed. - Eric (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)