Re: GATS and domain name
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 19:48:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Eric Smith wrote:
Couple things:

1) Got confirmation back from GATS that we are on hold for the show. That means
that as soon as they finalize the floor plan, we'll get confirmed. They have us
booked for a 40x40 space, which includes any railings we want to put up.

2) Is there $8.95 in the club funds to pay for the indylug.org domain renewal?
I've already paid for it but since we have gotten some money in the past, I'd
like to be reimbursed.

- Eric

Eric,
We should have money if Steve Martin ever got a check from the photo shoot.  If
he hasn't we can take a collection at Sundays meeting.

mark