 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 54 (-20)
  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

(...) Ok, well whatever works best for everyone else. -Jason (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

To All, All right, I talked to Chad Smith, who got a thumbs up to host this meeting, and we talked, and saw our schedules for the next few months are just packed, so we were thinking early next year sometime. I know MichLUG has a Novi GATS and a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Local Meeting

(...) Well, so far all I have coming is Mark Peterson. I'm inclined to call this one off because I have other things to get done. Mark, you and I can get together some other time if you want (a week night perhaps?). If anyone is interested in (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Meeting Date

Looks like I won't be able to make it either. I have a week off from teaching next week and we got a deal on plane tickets to visit our friends in Washington DC, and we'll be gone through the 24th. Have fun building without me...we'll see if we can (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Local Meeting

Steve & All, Well, I can't come down, there is an important MichLUG meeting then, but I will try to get down one of these times, depending on my wife's schedule and all. Have fun! I am not sure if Chad is coming down or not. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Local Meeting

(...) 2pm sounds good. Let's plan on tentatively doing that. Could everyone who would like to come drop me an email so I know how many to expect. Maybe we can all chip in and order pizza or something. Steve Martin martinsa@mail.com (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Local Meeting

(...) What time? The last meeting seemed to be about right, maybe we could start a little earlier like 2ish. I'm busy in the morning until noon. mark (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Local Meeting

(...) Well, it sounds like we have enough to make it worth while. Since I've no other requests for a different location, I assume we'll have it at my place, which I like. It gives me a reason to be motivated to clean the house! What time? Anthing (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Local Meeting

(...) Sounds great. mark (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Local Meeting

(...) The 20th sounds good to me. The barn is available to meet at unless someone else is wanting to host it. Steve (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Local Meeting

Sure, the 20th would be fine for me. I'd like to get together this month as well. -L (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Local Meeting

Is anyone interested in getting together sometime this month to build? I'm tied up on the 27th, but how about the 20th? As far as the MichLUG combined event next month, I'd be interested in going up from Indianapolis. FYI, I've been tied up this (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

(...) If you want you guys could have it at my house. I *might* be able to. Or I could find some hotel or gathering place around here to hold it. (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

Rick & All, (...) Sorry, November 17th. (...) Rick, no offense, but we are trying to get a central location between most of MichLUG and IndyLUG, which hits around here. As for the October 20th meeting, if anone wants to come from IndyLUG, I am (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

(...) What about the October 20th meeting? the more the merrier! Rick (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

To All, (...) Oops, that's right. Sorry. How about the 17th then? October is really busy for me, but we shall see. Any other date suggestions? Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

(...) That is the weekend of Tony's Fundraiser event. Maybe the 17th would be better? Or maybe in October still? November is looking to be a busy month for me. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

To All, (...) All right, Chad and I were thinking November 10th, Saturday, at his house, time pending, etc. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

Sure. That would be delightful. The hoosiers and the Ganders what a treat. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

(...) This sounds great. A Saturday would work best for me. Maybe even a group from IndyLUG could all travel together up north. mark (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact