Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 15:14:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

Chad Smith and myself we talking about the possibility of having a local
meeting here in the greater South Bend / Michiana area, and we were
wondering if anyone in either MichLUG or IndyLUG (Or both!) were interested
in attending. Depending on the number of people, it will either be at one of
our houses, or possibly a bigger meeting place.

Anyway, if you are interested, let us know! : )

Scott S.
--

This sounds great. A Saturday would work best for me.
Maybe even a group from IndyLUG could all travel together up north.

mark