Subject:
June 2003 meeting minutes.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:53:42 GMT

The Road Show is August 15 to 18th.  We expect to have four tables, arranged in
some sort of square. We'll run 1 track loop and 1 street loop. We won't build a
sidewalk--we'll just use what's printed on the street pattern.

Um, that's all I had in my notes from June.

Some bits about the Road Show. I found this reference:
http://www.lego.com/eng/create/events/events.asp?CategoryId=29&id=654 but as of
today, it doesn't show details for the Indianapolis event.

It sounds like rtlToronto did a greate job at theirs. I recommend reading this
thread for a heads-up on what to expect (and what is expected from us):
http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=7876