  Layout map with a few notes

I made a smaller version of Steve's Train Layout map that has some notes on it as to what goes where. The brown stuff is where mountains are going to be, and the blue squigley thing is, of course, the river. I made it using the copy of the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)