  New IndyLUG.org home page.

Jeramy has posted a new home page at www.indylug.org so we can get a feel for the look and feel. I don't know if I'm jumping the gun on announcing it, but I had some thoughts which I thought might engender a discussion, so I decided to go ahead and (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: New IndyLUG.org home page.

(...) Given that it isn't finished, I think it is great. I like the color scheme of the images, but is does seem to need something else. It's kind of hard to judge without more of the site done. I guess I'd like not make too many comments until I (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)