Subject:
LEGO Direct mass order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 05:36:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

    In a little over a week, I will be placing a large order with LEGO Direct.
If anyone would like to add any bulk packs to the order to get the 15% off,
you're plenty welcome.  I know that several people were wanting to get more
baseplates, and all 3 (large gray, regular green and regular blue) qualify to
get the 15% off.  Don't forget to look for bulk packs online too.  There are
several that are still on lego.com that are not in the current catalog.
    If anyone wants to add to the order, make sure to tell me which and how
many of what you want to get.  The postage per pack should be very small.  The
easiest way to send me money for the order would be though PayPal.  However,
since I actually know you people, checks would work too.  I will bring
everyone's packs to the next meeting.
    David