Re: Photo shoot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 22:24:47 GMT

Steve this doesn't sound like a problem.  I just need to rebuild 1 building
and it wouldn't take any time.  It's still all boxed up from the show.  Do
we know what/who the client is, it would be nice to know before we agree to
do it.

Mark

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Steve Martin writes:
Hey guys,

I was contacted by a fellow who would like to use our stuff in a photo
shoot.  The obvious thing seems to have him come to our up coming meeting
and people could bring stuff from the layout and arrange it for his shoot.
He seems particularly interested in Leah's library, MarkP's downtown
buildings, and my castle.  This would take some work, but I think he would
be able to get things done during the meeting if you all are willing to do
the building work.  I haven't talked with him yet, but here is what I'm
proposing:

1.  He comes to the next meeting to do the photo shoot.
2.  Leah and MarkP bring their buildings.
3.  Everyone helps where necessary to setup the scenes necessary for the
shoot.  BTW, I won't be at the meeting this time do to a prior commitment.
4.  We ask for $200 to cover our short fall for making the tables and to
give us a few bucks for things we run into until the next show.
5.  We would still be working on the Space modules as well.

I've included his original email below.  What do you all think?

SteveM