Subject:
Last minute clean up request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:57:58 GMT

Hello all,

Sorry for the late notice, but I am planning on working on the barn tomorrow
morning from about 9 AM till lunch.  There is a lot of reorganizing of the
barn to do to make space for the new layout and I was hoping I could get
some help.  Anyone who can make it, I'll grill out hamburgers for lunch.

Let me know ASAP.

Regards,
SteveM