Subject:
Part Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 20:15:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I would like to thank the people who lent me parts to take pictures for
Peeron (Brian Darrow, Brian Alano, and Jeramy).  I got a lot of good
pictures.

Of course, there are still many more pieces for which we need pictures[1],
so any pieces needing pictures that come to the next meeting[2] would be
appreciated.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/

[1] I'm especially focusing right now on Alpha Team (2001 Flex and Cam,
2002 zombie officer, Flex, Cam, Charge, Crunch, and Radia) and Fabuland
(have inventories, don't have pictures for most of the parts).

[2] 10 days!  Make those Moonbases!  (I suppose I should do that, too. .
.)