Re: Lafayette LEGO bargains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:02:01 GMT

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, David "Fuzzy" Gregory wrote:

Here's a listing of the LEGO bargains in Lafayette:

K-Mart on West side (highway 52)
==============

Store is closing with toys at 40% off, but the LEGO is long gone--don't bother.

Actually, I was there on Saturday and they had five <set:7316 Excavation
Searcher>s for half price.  The place is a mess, though, so who knows if
they are still there or findable.

Big K (Highway 38, north of the mall)
====

On Saturday, I found that they still have four copies of <set:3409
Championship Challenge>---the original, old one---for $14 apiece.  I have
no idea whence they dug those things up, but they were hiding on the top
shelf of the MegaBloks section.

    I also snatched up a 4587 Duel Racers at Target for a scant $10.  I'm
willing to trade/sell that set, but I'm going to let Thomas have dibs on doing
an inventory of it before we build it &/or part it out.

Cool!

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/