 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 429 (-5)
  today's meeting

Hello everyone. I'm sorry to say this, but I won't be able to make the meeting today. I had to go to the doctor earlier this week. I have an upper-respiratory infection, a sinus infection and an ear infection all at the same time, so I'm not feeling (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  NYC 1937 J3a Hudson revised

I updated my J3a photos on Brickshelf and thought I would put the link here for anyone who was interested in seeing. (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Can IndyLUG Help Peeron.com?

(...) Sure; I should be at the April meeting as well. Thanks, -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Can IndyLUG Help Peeron.com?

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Thomas Garrison writes: <snip> (...) Thomas, After a quick look at Peeron, it appears that I have some Belville parts that that need pictures. Unfortunately I most likely will not be able to make the March meeting. Could I (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  LEGO Gaming at Gen Con

Hey all, I thought this dicussion from fun.gaming might be of interest to IndyLUG. (URL) It mentions a local LEGO-themed activity that some members may want to attend. I believe conversation about this event has now moved to org.glug. -L (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact