    Anyone from Lafayette going to the Feb. 9 meeting? —David Gregory
    Hi all. I'm from Lafayette, and was wondering if anyone from here is planning on going to the meeting in Indy on Sun., Feb. 9, and if so, could they give me a ride? I'm willing to pitch in some gas money. Heck, Imight even trade a ride for a MISB (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Anyone from Lafayette going to the Feb. 9 meeting? —Thomas Garrison
   (...) I can do that. E-mail me soon (like, before 7:30pm, if possible) with your phone or other info, and I can give you a ride. Or maybe Steve McD is going. . .his car probably gets much better mileage than my van, so if *he* could give us a ride. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)