Subject:
Anyone from Lafayette going to the Feb. 9 meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 00:22:43 GMT

    Hi all.  I'm from Lafayette, and was wondering if anyone from here is
planning on going to the meeting in Indy on Sun., Feb. 9, and if so, could they
give me a ride?  I'm willing to pitch in some gas money.  Heck, Imight even
trade a ride for a MISB Chess King or a Rock Raiders Crew.
    Steve Martin told me that there were some people from Lafayette who were
coming.  If no one from this part of the state plans on going, an address to
Eric's house would be greatly appreciated.  (I've never been to an IndyLUG
meeting, so I don't know where the regular meeting place is either.)  Anyone
who's kind enough to offer me assistance can email me at
crazylegoman@earthlink.net  or reply to this message.
    Thanks,
          David Gregory