 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 399 (-10)
  Layout Ideas

I don't have a concrete layout, but I do have some ideas, specs, and issues, at least some of which need to be decided upon before we can decide on a layout. General Design Principles for the Layout: (1) The layout should be designed to consist of (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Prospective members

(...) Yes. (...) No--see Eric's post. (...) Um. . .point them to Eric's directions (URL) his post requesting notice of intent to be there (URL) Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Meeting Time and Food

I'd like to set the meeting time for 2pm - 6pm, if that's all right with everyone. If you're coming, e-mail me off-list so I can get a count. We have a Subway right down the street and I can get one of their party subs, depending on how many people (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Prospective members

Since I collected all those email addresses at GATS, what should I email those people. Should I tell them to come to the Feb meeting? Should they bring food. Should I send them direstions. What do you guys think. -Steve McDonough (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Couple things...

(...) What are we going to do for food? what time is ou meeting? 4? mark (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG Mentioned in Lansing State Journel

(...) <- freshly installed cookie of posting since the format Got the "all set!" email just after your email Scott. Thanks for posting this. Maybe I will call the State Journal up with that packet I got? >:D <>-------<> Rick Hallman Member of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  IndyLUG Mentioned in Lansing State Journel

To All, Rick Hallman asked me to post this to LUGNET, as he is having posting problems. Man, it might be nice if the Lansing State Journel found out about MichLUG, but I digress! ;) Here is Rick's post: In today's edition of the Lansing State (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: VICTORY! - Walmart Clearance Sale

(...) Neither rain, nor snow nor dark of night... A thousand thanks, -Brian A. (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Couple things...

Eric, What time will the meeting start? Will it be the usual time(4:00 p.m.)? -L (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Couple things...

First thing...I'm down at Disney until Monday morning and wanted to know if anyone wanted stuff from the LEGO store here. They have some of the service packs and I can probably pick up some small stuff...no Star Destroyers, folks. Second (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact