  Couple things...

First thing...I'm down at Disney until Monday morning and wanted to know if anyone wanted stuff from the LEGO store here. They have some of the service packs and I can probably pick up some small stuff...no Star Destroyers, folks. Second (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Couple things...

Eric, What time will the meeting start? Will it be the usual time(4:00 p.m.)? -L (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Couple things...

(...) What are we going to do for food? what time is ou meeting? 4? mark (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Meeting Time and Food

I'd like to set the meeting time for 2pm - 6pm, if that's all right with everyone. If you're coming, e-mail me off-list so I can get a count. We have a Subway right down the street and I can get one of their party subs, depending on how many people (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)