    Re: Show —Eric Smith
   (...) If you throw a posting up on lugnet.announce, you might be able to get someone from one of the other clubs to show their LEGO-based nametags. I'm trying to remember them, but I think if you took a 4x8 plate, put a figure on the side and then (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Show —Eric Smith
   (...) Here's a few other ideas from WAMALUG and Brickfest: (URL) Eric (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)