Re: new site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:33:21 GMT

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, jeramy spurgeon wrote:

most of the new site is up (members, signup and schedule still need
finished, but it is all html. let me know how it loads.

Looks good; seems functional (I'm no good with with loading times, since
my office has ethernet).  Checks out in Galeon, Netscape 4ish, Mozilla,
and Konqueror.  The spacer gifs are visible sometimes in Galeon and
Konqueror (especially on the links page), but that isn't repeatable so it
might just be browser glitches.

Small note:  the link to Peeron in the "Links" section really should be to
http://www.peeron.com/inv/

It's kinda jarring to jump to Lugnet with the News link; maybe if it were
named "Newsgroup". . .?

Site is not usable with Lynx; is even the text jpgs?  It probably
needs lots of ALT tags to work for Lynx or visually impaired users. . .

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/