Subject:
new site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:20:26 GMT

most of the new site is up (members, signup and schedule still need
finished, but it is all html. let me know how it loads. steve, can you send
me the new train layout(proposed for october) i bought 76 burps yesterday
from bricklink and want to see how big the area is that the mountain is
going on.
jeramy