  Re: Cool Idea

(...) How about this: Can everyone send in their raw images and we can keep them together on Brickshelf? I'd be willing to put it together if the groups will send me their images. Steve Martin IndyLUG (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Cool Idea

(...) Not all the stickers are a single image but this nevertheless seems a good idea. Thanks for offering! However a lot of the charm here is that each group had a different spin on how exactly they built their container. All the containers look (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Cool Idea

(...) Steve, you are one wild and crazy guy (bet you never heard *that* before!;-) I have all of the images, so it would be simpler for all if I just beamed them to you (with some extras that nobody else got in the swap). Contact me off-line. -John (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cool Idea

I have to agree with Larry, in that the "charm" of the swap is the physical containers as well as the stickers, and knowing that the container itself traveled a great distance to be included in the layout. Plus I like getting stuff in the mail, even (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)