  December Meeting

Just a reminder that next sunday the 8th will be our meeting. We talked last time about meeting earlier around 2, Steve is that still o.k.? We discused we will order pizza so if everyone could bring drinks or desert ect. don't forget to bring all (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: December Meeting

(...) Yep, 2 PM. See you all there. SteveM PS If anyone can't make it, please let us know what your status is for the train show and your part in it. (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: December Meeting

I'll get there between 2:30 and 4:00. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)