Re: December Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 19:59:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Mark Peterson writes:
Just a reminder that next sunday the 8th will be our meeting.  We talked
last time about meeting earlier around 2, Steve is that still o.k.?

We discused we will order pizza so if everyone could bring drinks or desert ect.

don't forget to bring all your moc's for the layout so we can see what we
still need to do.
also be thinking of other dates that would work to meet together to build.

mark

Yep, 2 PM.  See you all there.

SteveM

PS If anyone can't make it, please let us know what your status is for the
train show and your part in it.