  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

First, I must apologize. I'm still quite interested in working on the Turntable project, but my First Lego League team meets every Sunday from 4-6. We have a competition on December 8th in South Bend, so I will not make it to the meeting. However, I (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

(...) Along those lines, I wouldn't mind having extra building sessions. You can either come and build by your self or I could plan some extra time. Is anybody interested in this? Steve Martin (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

(...) I haven't heard from anyone, but I was thinking about building this Sunday. Anybody interested in showing up? SteveM (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)