 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 199 (-5)
  GATS - Indianapolis

Just got notified by Great American Train Show that we are on "hold" for the show. We'll find out 30 days prior to the show whether they can fit us into the space. Eric (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Meeting Reminder

(...) Now that you mentioned it, we had considered having potluck chili--everyone bring chili, and we'll mix it together in a big pot. If you can't make chili, bring shredded cheese, crackers, a beverage (I like milk with my chili), bowls, napkins, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Meeting Reminder

(...) Are we going to have the bon-fire this time? And what is the meal going to be? I think it would be a good idea to bring all our items for the layout so we can see what needs to be done. mark (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  November Meeting Reminder

This is a reminder that IndyLUG's Novemeber meeting is Sunday, November 10th at 4:00PM. Contact Steve Martin <mailto:steve.martin@inin.com> for directions. What you should bring: - your train show contributions - any models you'd like to show - a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  parts wanted

I need the following parts for my train show projects. If anyone has these to trade at November's IndyLUG meeting, please let me know. As for what I can trade back, I have mostly Technic, castle and town. Some Belville, 9v train, Jack Stone. Lots of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact