Re: auto-drive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 04:27:12 GMT

Oh, that's sooo easy! Too easy! Should be able to get pretty small with
a micromotor and 9v battery box. Even smaller if you juryrig a few
button batteries into it. While I had planned on more functionality than
this scheme allows (such as choosing multiple paths thru intersections),
this opens the possibility of a *fleet*.

Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Here's an interesting idea for Brian.