Re: mission statement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:02:48 GMT

Steve Martin wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian B. Alano writes:
As Adult Fans of Lego, we gather to share ideas, accomplishments, and
the enjoyment of creating with Lego bricks.

How about some reference to our location?

As Adult Fans of Lego in central Indiana, we gather to share ideas,
accomplishments, and the enjoyment of creating with Lego bricks.

--
5  Man's days are determined;
    you have decreed the number of his months