 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 139 (-10)
  website logo

the logo we have decided on is not scalable. sure, i can make the logo the central focus of the web page, but there are going to be times when the logo is needed to be scaled down (letterheads, logos on our MOCs, etc) either an alternate logo is (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: web site test

(...) I like it. Is there supposed to be something in the gray box on the right? The Logo is very small, though---it just looks pixelated. I wouldn't know it was Lego if I hadn't seen it full-size. -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  web site test

alright all, i've come up with a main page design. it is not totally complete, but does display the general idea for the look i had in mind. (URL) me know what you think and begin to get pictures and content ready to either send me or bring in a few (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Lego sale

Hey guys, Just a heads up that Meijer stores are haveing 20% off LEGO with the week beginning August 11th. If anybody needs anything I'm willing to get it and bring it to the next meeting. I found the green & grey baseplates at the store in Camby (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Other Stuff...

Maybe we could put it where the airport is for now. mark (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Mindstorms Sumo - Lafayette, In.

Don't forget, on August 24th the Greater Lafayette Lego Robotics Club (URL) is hosting a LEGO sumo competition (URL) robots are limited to 12in x 12in and can not weigh more than 2 lbs. For more information, check either of the above web sites or (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.hrmug, lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.org.us.legotics, lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Other Stuff...

(...) I'm sure we could squeeze it in somewhere. SteveM (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Other Stuff...

I just happen to think about this. I don't think any display for a group from Indianapolis would be complete without a race track. I have a collection of matching race cars, trucks, and people. In fact, I even have the plates for the track, if (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: logos

I compared it to the original and it look the same. good job. mark (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: logos

(...) Did you set seam width to 0 in L3P? If you didn't, try that it may solve the problem -Orion (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact