Subject:
website logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:43:14 GMT

the logo we have decided on is not scalable. sure, i can make the logo the
central focus of the web page, but there are going to be times when the logo
is needed to be scaled down (letterheads, logos on our MOCs, etc) either an
alternate logo is needed or we need to find a way to represent this logo in
all sizes. any thoughts?

jeramy