    Small Park —Leah Cardaci
    Hey all, The park for the train layout was finished today. I altered Steve Martin's Track Designer file of the current layout to show what I consider the ideal location for the park. I want to be sure that neither Steve, nor anyone else has plans (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Small Park —Steve Martin
     (...) Leah, the park looks great! I took your modified track designer file and changed things some more. (URL) new file is trainshow2.tdl. I moved the elevated track to the other side of the city blocks. This will make it easier to see the stuff (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Train control (was Re: Small Park) —Brian B. Alano
   It's cute! I've got a micro-motor point switcher working. Stole and improved someone else's idea. I'll post it and give formal credit later. Next is the automated level crossing. I own I think 8 working micro-motors, which is enough for one level (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Train control (was Re: Small Park) —Steve Martin
   (...) Can you come up with a reasonable way to convert the design to use the standard motor (from the znap sets)? I've got about 20 of those bought for just that purpose. Can you post some pictures or a ldraw file? Also, this is one case where I (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Train control (was Re: Small Park) —Brian B. Alano
    (...) [snip] (...) I can understand that. Maybe Sunday I'll get a chance to put in a geared motor and take some pix. I'll take some pictures of the micromotor-based switch, too, FWIW. The only Technic pieces in the micromotor design: 1 micromotor 1 (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)