Subject:
November Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 01:55:39 GMT

Greetings all,

The November IndyLUG meeting will be on Sunday, November 13 and will start about 2:00. The location is Jeramy’s house.

We will be playing a full scale BrickQuest game, so brush up on the rules, and don’t forget to bring/build your character’s “sheet”.

The club’s annual elections are coming up fairly soon, so remember to consider nominating someone or running for office. (And as we all know, if you want to win an election, you’ll need to practice your dance moves.)

See you there,

David Gregory
IndyLUG Secretary