    Re: Packing the Mountain —David Gregory
   (...) Cut up bed sheets?! Man, all that smack I've been taking for carrying my MOC's on boards with strings for handles, and now I find the king of all LEGO mountains being lifted by bedsheet rags. Hoo boy, the comeback smack will be fierce... ; ) (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)